The Alarming Link between Parasites and Cancer
Why doing a parasite cleanse should be your top priority!
More and more research is emerging in medical circles that links parasites and cancer in the human body. Prostate cancer, melanoma, breast cancer, lung and lymph node cancers are some of the cancers now being linked with parasitic infestation in the body. The medical evidence is so clear that Antiparasitic drugs are now being repositioned for tumour treatment.
Fortunately, it’s not necessary to use pharmaceutical drugs to purge your body of parasites as Youngevity has a safe and effective herbal formula that contains natural herbs known to aid the cleansing and die-off of parasites. But, we’ll talk more about that later in this broadcast, and the correct protocol to ensure you address the parasite lifecycle.
How would you know if you have Parasites in your body?
Here’s a list of symptoms that may be indicating a parasitic infestation in your body:
* You have unexplained digestive issues such as constipation, diarrhea, gas or Irritable Bowel Syndrome
* Strong cravings for processed or sugary foods
* You’ve been diagnosed with iron deficiency anemia
* Skin ailments such as hives, rashes, eczema, dermatitis, acne, ulcers, sores, lesions, etc.
* Recurring yeast infections like Candida
* You traveled internationally and remember getting traveler’s diarrhea abroad
* You experienced food poisoning and your digestion has not been the same since
* You have trouble falling asleep, or you wake up multiple times during the night
* Teeth grinding and drooling during sleep
* Food allergies/food sensitivities
* Loss of appetite
* You have pain or aching in your muscles or joints
* You experience fatigue, exhaustion, depression, or frequent feelings of apathy
* You never feel satisfied or full after your meals
* Itching – especially around mouth, nose and anus
* Memory problems
What are some examples of the link between Parasites and Cancer?
Prostate Cancer link to Parasites
Researchers found that Toxoplasma gondii, a common single-celled parasite, disseminates to the prostate within two weeks after infection. Once in the prostate, it remains in the form of latent tissue cysts for at least 60 days, and can persist for the rest of the host’s life. The presence of these parasitic cysts results in chronic inflammation in the prostate. Inflammation of the prostate is closely associated with benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) and prostate cancer.
This parasite is transmitted through oocysts that are excreted into the environment by infected cats or through ingestion of raw or undercooked infected meat. Cleaning out cat litter boxes can be a source point for this parasite.
It’s estimated that between 30% and 50% of the global population could be infected with or have been infected with T. gondii.
Melanoma Link to Parasites
Toxoplasma gondii infection also shows very high sensitivity and specificity in staging of advanced malignant melanoma. However, Acute Toxoplasmosis can mimick Melanoma Metastases causing False-Positive Results This should be a cause for alarm as the infected person could then be recommended for traditional medical cancer treatment such as chemotherapy or radiation when a parasite cleanse could resolve the issue.
Lung Cancer link to Parasites
Scientists at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have discovered cancer cells originating in a common tapeworm may take root in people with weakened immune systems, causing cancer-like tumors. It is the first known case of a person becoming ill from cancer cells that arose in a parasite.
How do Humans Get Parasites?
You can get parasites simply by shaking hands with someone. It really is that easy. Generally speaking, parasites are transferred from fecal matter. You may be careful to wash your hands after using the bathroom, etc., but how many other people are not?
As a result, you can contract parasites from contact with pets, with children, with workers and food handlers in restaurants, you name it.
You can even get parasites from consuming undercooked meats, or from eating contaminated raw fruit or vegetables. If one person in the family has parasites, it is more than likely that the entire family has similar problems. The close proximity of living together and sharing the same furniture, bathroom, and living quarters raises the percentages in favor of the parasite.
Intestinal parasites in humans cause a greater susceptibility to sickness and probably weight problems as well
* Insect bites may introduce parasites like malaria into the bloodstream
* Insects like flies may also deposit eggs or larvae in a wound, orifice like the nostril, or may even as in the human botfly lay their eggs on other insects which then transfer them to the skin
* Pinworms emerge from the anus at night and lay their eggs, which are then ingested orally
* Gardening can be a source of parasitic infection as larvae in the ground can pierce bare feet or hands
* Worm eggs in contaminated soil can be ingested if they contaminate food or dirty hands aren’t thoroughly washed and carry them to food or the mouth
* Animal faeces can contain worm eggs or parasites like Toxoplasma gondi
* Unfiltered Tank water, Bore water or water pumped from a stream may contain worm eggs or other parasites like giardia, schistosomes, or Guinea worm
* Swimming in creeks or rivers. Parasites from farm animals can be carried into river systems
So, how do we do a Parasite Cleanse?
Good Herbs G.I. Cleanse
G.I. Cleanse Antiparasitic Support is a proprietary blend of time tested herbal ingredients known for their cleansing properties and formulated to support a healthy intestinal environment known as the microbiome. As parasites can be airborne, in the ground as you walk barefoot, or living within your household pets, it is wise to do
a parasite cleanse 4 times a year to reduce the risk of parasites and cancer development.
This product should be started one week before the full moon as parasite eggs hatch at full moon, so you need to have the herbs thoroughly circulated through your body by this time. Continue taking the daily dosage until the whole bottle is finished. This way you are covering the various life cycles of parasites within your body.
Dosage: Take 2mls in a small amount of water on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. Take a second 2mls in water mid-afternoon, once again on an empty stomach.
If you take this product with food or your supplements, the parasites will gravitate to your food/supplements instead of being drawn out of the body by the herbal formula. Continue with this dosage until you finish the bottle.
Remember, everyone living in the same household needs to do this cleanse together to ensure re-infestation within the family is minimized.
For family purchases, choose the quantity option of 3 or 6 on the product page to get a discount. When you choose the quantity of 3, you will pay full price for 2 bottles and get your third bottle at half price.
When you choose the quantity of 6, you will pay full price for 4 bottles and get 2 bottles at half price.
Buy G.I. Cleanse in Australia here – https://young1.life/shop/g-i-cleanse-antiparasitic-support/
Buy G.I. Cleanse in the US here – https://102128715.youngevity.com/us_en/g-i-cleanse.html