There are 3 ways to get Minerals for our bodies:
Sourced from Ancient sea beds and ground up rocks and soils.
- These minerals are classed as hydrophobic – not water soluble and are hard to dissolve
- They have a Positive Electric charge.
- They are less than 8% absorbable. This means if you were to take 100 mg of a metallic mineral supplement each day, it is possible that only 8%, or 8 mg would be available for your body to use.
- This is what is commonly found in most grocery store supplements.
- A metallic mineral wrapped with a protein or amino acid.
- In the late 70’s, the health food industry identified the issues with metallic mineral absorbability and developed “chelated” minerals: wrapping amino acids or protein around the minerals to help the body metabolize them.
- This results in slightly over 50% absorption at best.
Watch the Youngevity Mine Tour with Richard Renton
PLANT DERIVED MINERALS
- Negative electric charge.
- Hydrophilic – easy to dissolve without digestion.
- Generally 200 – 2,000 times smaller than metallic minerals.
- Some minerals no larger than .0000001 micron (able to absorbed readily into the bloodstream).
- 90 – 95% absorbable by the body.
THE MINERAL MINE
Youngevity’s Plant Derived Minerals™ are sourced from humic shale – prehistoric plant life in concentrated form. Through a process called photosynthesis, the plants converted the precious minerals which were abundant in the soils back then into organic colloidals that are easily absorbable by the human body – commonly 90 to 95%.
When absorbed by the body, colloidals’ microscopic-sized electrically charged particles act like a magnet, helping to pull broken-down cells into the bloodstream to be eliminated (detoxification). Meanwhile, the body is replenished with nourishing life-enriching minerals.
Every Dr Wallach 90 for Life product has these colloidal plant based minerals at its basis.
Buy Dr Wallach Youngevity Colloidal Plant Based Minerals here.