CoQ10 PLUS E – Coenzyme Q10 is an essential component of mitochondria function. It allows mitochondria to work efficiently throughout the entire body, including the most densely populated area, the heart. Vitamin E is added to enhance the absorption and bioavailability of CoQ10.*
CoQ10 plays several key roles in your body:
* Helps generate energy in your cells as it is a key component in making ATP which assists energy transfer in the cells.
* Studies have shown CoQ10 may reduce oxidative damage and improve heart function
* Supplementing with CoQ10 may help with Fertility issues as it can help reverse age-related decline in egg quality and quantity. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26111777/ For men, several studies have concluded that supplementing with CoQ10 may improve sperm quality, activity and concentration by increasing antioxidant protection. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23912751/
* CoQ10 applied directly to the skin has been shown to reduce oxidative damage caused by UV rays and even decrease the depth of wrinkles . https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10416055/
* Help with Migraines – A study showed that supplementing with CoQ10 was three times more likely than a placebo to reduce the number of migraines. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15728298/
* May help with Diabetes – studies have shown significantly reduced fasting blood sugar levels and hemoglobin A1C when supplementing with CoQ10 . https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26413493/
* Low levels of CoQ10 have been associated with up to a 53.3% higher risk of cancer Low levels of CoQ10 have been associated with up to a 53.3% higher risk of cancer.
* CoQ10 has been shown to protect brain cells from oxidative damage and reduce the action of harmful compounds that can lead to brain disease.
* Lung Health – a study demonstrated that supplementing with CoQ10 reduced inflammation in individuals who had asthma, as well as their need for steroid medications to treat it.
* These statements are not approved by FDA or TGA